Mini iSmart Massager XPIII, XP3 2 year warranty. Muscle relaxer, pain reliever, tension reduction!

Mini iSmart Massager XPIII, XP3 2 year warranty. Muscle relaxer, pain reliever, tension reduction! Reviews



More Picture


I am 67 years old and have been a licensed professional massage therapist for over 17 years. This device is the easiest, safest, most effective muscle relaxer I have ever used. I use mine regularly and have given them to my two daughters as well as recommending them to my clients. A great product!!!

Mini iSmart Massager XPIII, XP3 2 year warranty. Muscle relaxer, pain reliever, tension reduction! Feature

  • small iPod size
  • Portable and massage anywhere.
  • Use 4 pads at once, 4 settings to choose from
  • Relieves muscle pain and tension
  • Timed massage can even take a nap, will shut off when done.
The Massage XP III - the Massage XP III is small size as mp3 player equipped with rechargeable battery. It has four models and two outputs to allow you to apply four pads on your body or two people can use at the same time. Diamond Inc. state of the art micro muscle stimulator surpasses all other brands by leaps and bounds. It comes with Acupuncture chart that shows you the pressure points and other normal treatment points in the art of massage.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Best massage you can get at work! - reddheddgirl - Oklahoma
Yes! You can get a massage while sitting at your desk at work, driving your car or watching TV. Relieve a backache, stiff neck, sore shoulder, headache. This little device is tiny and powerful. I love it. I have even bought one for my sister!

Just like the one I sampled - Clidedoggy -
The item works as well as the unit I sampled during a recent vacation. Charged the battery once and it appears to last quite a while. I use the unit a few times/week, for an hour or so. Would recommend to others.


Nov 05, 2010 04:51:03

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! sore muscles

Post a Comment